Thank you for your visit on my blog. Your comments are very inspiring.

Mittwoch, 19. März 2014

The Diva's Weekly Challenge #159: Top O' the Morning in honour of St. Patrick's Day. You can find her link on the right side.





I chose tangles beginning with a P for Patrick: Paradox, Prestwood, Pavonia, Pepper, Phicops, Popsicle, Pippin, Paizel, Piza, Pais and Paushalöv and then slipped a bit of Marasu in ;-)

It was an occasion to remember my and my husband's first holiday as a couple 28 years ago in Ireland (oh my, we are married 26 years this summer). I remember the lush greens in such varieties I've never seen since. And the change of the light when the wind drove the clouds over the sky, so marvellous. We had the VW-Bus my dad had converted in a mobile home and we felt so adventurous and we were so young....


1 Kommentar:

  1. Wunderschön!! Da gibt es so viel zu entdecken ... schöne Details und Farben. Auch der Rahmen gefällt mir sehr! Toll!

    AntwortenLöschen