Thank you for your visit on my blog. Your comments are very inspiring.

Mittwoch, 7. Mai 2014

It's a string thing #39: String 036 and patterns with M like Makramee, Meer, Msst and Mooka, in honour of Yamit Fridman who created the string.

I submit my tile also to the weekly challenge #7 of madebyjoey see             here: http://madebyjoey.blogspot.ch/ The challenge was to emphasize the string. The string in my tile is the darker tendrils and the keeko-part of Mak-rah-mee and the left border of Meer.

I began tangling after having finished my preparation for tomorrows religion class. I'm philosophing with the children (11,12 years old) about the soul. So my thoughts were still in this soul-theme and it occurred to me what a soul-pampering thing zentangling is, isn'it. I'm so grateful for this gift.



3 Kommentare:

  1. wunderbar!
    Liebe Grüße,*Manja*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I haven't made it to the made by joey challenges yet but they are on my list! Love what you did here!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So right you are - soul-pampering is a beautiful way to describe Zentangle! And you have done a really gorgeous String Thing here, Beewatch. I do like it very much. Axxx

    AntwortenLöschen